Dierks D., Garcia-Campos, M. A., Uzonyi A., Safra M., Edelheit S.,... & Schwartz S. (2021). Multiplexed profiling facilitates robust m6A quantification at site, gene and sample resolution. Accepted, Nature Methods.
- Ph.D. in Life Sciences, Weizmann Institute of Science, 2021 (expected)
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences, National Autonomous University of México, 2016
- B.Sc. in Biology, National Autonomous University of México, 2014
- PhD research student: Schraga Schwartz Lab
- Development of MAZTER-Seq, an anti-body independent method to quantify and map m6A across genomes
- MAZTER-MINE. A pipeline to analyze MAZTER-Seq derived data.
- STORM-seq, a technology for simultaneous RNA modifications sequencing
- MSc student: Enrique Hernandez Lemus Lab
- Pathway Analysis: State of the art. A review article on gene-set enrichment analysis tools.
- BSc student: Claudia Segal Kischinevzky
- Characterization of an acatalasemic S. cerevisiae complemented with catalases from euryhaline D. hansenii
Tolerance to Oxidative Stress in Budding Yeast by Heterologous Expression of Catalases A and T from Debaryomyces hansenii
González, J., Castillo, R., García-Campos, M. A., Noriega-Samaniego, D., Escobar-Sánchez, V., Romero-Aguilar, L., ... & Segal-Kischinevzky, C. (2020). Tolerance to Oxidative Stress in Budding Yeast by Heterologous Expression of Catalases A and T from Debaryomyces hansenii. Current Microbiology, 77(12), 4000-4015.
Garcia-Campos, M. A. et al. (2019) ‘Deciphering the “m6A Code” via Antibody-Independent Quantitative Profiling’, Cell. Elsevier, 0(0). doi: 10.1016/j.cell.2019.06.013.
Garcia-Campos, M.A., Edelheit, S., Toth, U., Shachar, R., Nir, R., Lasman, L., Brandis, A., Hanna, J.H., Rossmanith, W. and Schwartz, S., 2019. Deciphering the "m6A code" via quantitative profiling of m6A at single-nucleotide resolution. BioRxiv, p.571679.
García-Campos, M.A., Espinal-Enríquez, J. and Hernández-Lemus, E., 2015. Pathway analysis: state of the art. Frontiers in physiology, 6, p.383.
Talk at Lola Hall, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
Talk at Molecular Genetics Department, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
- 2021 - Lady Anne Chain Memorial Prize for academic excellence during Ph.D. studies at the Weizmann Institute of Science.
Service and leadership
- Member of the Happy hour committee in the Molecular Genetics Department. ;)